Champlain needs a volunteer to act as Director, House & Grounds.
General duties include:
- Supervise and organize hours for the caretaker and ice maker
- Co-ordinates estimates and affect repairs to buildings and grounds
- Assist in the maintenance of the master inventory list
- Co-ordinate maintenance repairs on all equipment, buildings and grounds
- Ensure that all rinks, and fields are in repaired and operational for each season
- Verify and approve all invoices pertaining to house and grounds, and forward on to the Treasurer for payment
- Inform the executive of any immediate or future potential maintenance issues
If you know somebody who has a few extra hours a week and you think would enjoy the duties noted above, please ask them to get in touch with us ASAP!