Rentals available for sports groups and private events.
Rental space is available for sports teams, practices, birthday parties, baby or bridal showers, board meetings, seminars, special events, craft fairs or farmers markets.
Time slots available for days, evenings and weekends. Staff will be present during your rental to help set up, answer any guest questions and to clean afterwards.
We have 2 unique spaces for rent
- The gym accommodates a maximum of 50 people. (If you are interested in hosting a larger group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss).
- The gymnasium is 43′ wide and 71′ long.
- Change rooms are available for active groups, upon request. Please discuss this with our Programs staff at the time of booking.
- Tables and chairs are available for your event at no additional charge. Our staff will set up and take down the tables and chairs for you!
- A gym rental may include the use of our gym mats or some athletic equipment and toys (please arrange with our staff in advance).
- The gym is attached directly to the kitchen, which has a triple sink, oven, fridge, freezer and service counter. The kitchen may be used for food service for your private event only. No food may be prepared for sale in this kitchen.
- The gym is on the main floor (no stairs or barriers to entry).
- Accessible washrooms are also located on the main floor.
Upstairs meeting room
- The meeting room upstairs can hold a maximum of 30 people for meeting-style set up.
- Tables and chairs are provided with your rental. Our staff will set and take down the tables and chairs.
- No food prep or food service is to be offered in this meeting space.
- The meeting room is located on the 2nd floor, with no elevator.
- Washrooms are located beside the meeting room on the second floor.
How to Rent Space at Champlain CC
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the form below, indicating time and dates.
- Once it has been reviewed and approved by Champlain (we need to confirm availability and ensure that we have a staff available for your preferred timeslot) we will respond with an email including instructions for a PayPal Deposit, which is the only method of payment currently accepted.
- Once payment is received the booking is considered CONFIRMED and it is blocked on our calendar.
- Remaining payment is due 72 hours before the event.
For further questions, please email: email@example.com