We once again are offering hall and facility rentals for small functions
– NO SOCIALS.
Please see below for the details.
A few notes about hall rentals at Champlain:
We have two spaces available for rent;
- the main hall/gym which comes with the use of the kitchen
- the upstairs meeting room which is only available for events not serving food.
Please remember Rentals wanting to serve alcohol MUST have a Liquor & Gaming Authority permit and they must employ a bartender, who has their Serving It Right/Smart Choices Certification – both permits/certificates need to be presented to Champlain on the day of the rental.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the form below, indicating time and dates.
- Once it has been reviewed and approved by Champlain (we need time to checking on conflicting dates, and ensure that we have a staff member available to work the rental) we will respond with an email including instructions for a PayPal Deposit. If you wish to pay cash, it is the renters responsibility to arrange a drop off time at the club. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES FOR HALL RENTALS
- Once payment is received the booking is considered CONFIRMED and it is blocked on our calendar.
- Remaining payment is due 72 hours before the event.
For further questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org